Saturday, August 15, 2015

Tease by Immodesty Blaize

A Jackie Collins wannabe. Same style, although I felt that Collins portrayed the glamorous life of celebrities better.

Another novel about celebrity life and the life of glamour, with a hint of action. Although I hated the constant show up of the word "babes", which is more irritating than the original "babe".

The characters were well depicted. Readers could easily hate Rex and feel sorry for Tiger, like wise with the rest of the characters.

It was longer than it should have been. Too much, unnecessary, details. Again, even though I was stuck somewhere boring with nothing else to do, I would have never read it till the end. 

Immodesty Blaze's Tease, also, should have been a movie script, with all the tiny chapters in the middle of "the gloved hands" and the last chapter explaining everyone's happy ending and deserving demise.

It was a bit predictable as well. I could make out who the mysterious person with the gloves is, the truth about Sienna's family tie with Tiger and the whole Richie and Blue debacle.

I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you are into cheap literature, then go right ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment