Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sins of the Flesh by Colleen McCullough

The fifth and final book in the Carmine Delmonico series by Colleen McCullough. Its sad to say that, due to her death last January.

Starved and castrated young men, "Shadow Women" and a psychopathic murderer; cases that make the mind wonder in all directions.

Sins of the Flesh had something different about it in comparison to the four books prior to it. I'm not sure what it is, I think there was difference in the language or the way it was written. It wasn't as engaging as the previous books either.

In any case, it was well written and as soon as it started to become engaging I couldn't put it down. As usual I always had my speculations on who the murders were, but this time I was far from being close to who the culprit is.

I noticed that McCullough went back to neuro related cases and scientific facts, just as her first book of the series was related to as well (On, Off).

No comments:

Post a Comment